- Surveillance Beyond the ICU
- The road to recovery requires a collaborative three-part approach
- Texas won't specify where hospital beds are available as coronavirus cases hit record highs
- CDC test to simultaneously detect coronavirus, influenza given FDA emergency use authorization
- California's COVID-19 hospitalizations up 56%; ICU admissions up 49%
4 Revenue Cycle Strategies for a Growing Self-pay Population
This article is based on a recent webinar hosted by Waystar about how revenue cycle leaders can leverage technology to...
During Q2, COVID-19 Generated a 'Much Less Dramatic Decline' in Provider M&A Activity
The Kaufman Hall report indicated that sector consolidation was boosted by the potential Advocate Aurora Health-Beaumont deal, among other transactions.
FCC Boosts Rural Health Care Program Funding by $198M
The total support available to eligible health care providers in 2020 will top $802M.
Home Invisible Block