- The White House Paid Up to $500 Million Too Much for These Ventilators, Congressional Investigators Say
- Provider Directory: How a Golden Record Can Be a Big Hit
- Trump officials recommend executive action as coronavirus talks collapse
- OIG: Medicare Overpaid Hospitals $267M for Post-Acute-Care Transfers to Home Health
- Putting an N95 mask in an Instant Pot decontaminates it: study
Increasing Patient Satisfaction Starts with a Strong Technology Partner
The healthcare industry continues to be rocked by the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
What Should Hospital Leaders Focus on in the Latest Coronavirus Stimulus Package Negotiations?
Heather Meade, a principal at Washington Council Ernst & Young, said it will likely take at least another week to...
In Rural Missouri, Latinos Learn to Contain and Cope With the Coronavirus
Hispanics have been disproportionately affected by COVID-19. Nationwide, Hispanic patients are hospitalized for COVID-19 at four times the rate of...
Home Invisible Block