- HIMSS Announces August 2021 Date for Next Conference in Las Vegas
- Provider Directory: How a Golden Record Can Be a Big Hit
- Consumer Balance Billing Complaints in Texas Down in Wake of New Law
- White House considering unilateral actions with coronavirus aid bill stuck in Congress: sources
- U.S. lacks plan for getting vaccine to communities of color devastated by virus
Increasing Patient Satisfaction Starts with a Strong Technology Partner
The healthcare industry continues to be rocked by the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
What Seniors Can Expect as Their New Normal in a Post-Vaccine World
Experts say that in the aftermath of the pandemic, everything will change, from the way older folks receive healthcare to...
Fauci Unfazed as Scientists Rely on Unproven Methods to Create COVID Vaccines
The country's top infectious disease expert said he's "cautiously optimistic" that researchers will develop a COVID-19 vaccine.
Home Invisible Block