- Justice Department files complaint to block Geisinger/Evan agreement
- Provider Directory: How a Golden Record Can Be a Big Hit
- CDC warns parents to be on lookout for acute flaccid myelitis, a polio-like illness, in children
- President Trump signs 'Buy American' executive order for essential drugs
- Medicare center Oak Street Health goes public, raises about $328 million
Increasing Patient Satisfaction Starts with a Strong Technology Partner
The healthcare industry continues to be rocked by the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hospital Margins Improve in June, Volumes Off
Even with CARES Act money, Kaufman Hall reports YTD operating margins are about -50% compared with 2019.
Healthcare Workers of Color Nearly Twice as Likely as Whites to Get COVID-19
The study also showed that healthcare workers are at least three times more likely than the general public to report...
Home Invisible Block