- Pharmacies See Continued Growth as Primary Care Hubs
- Provider Directory: How a Golden Record Can Be a Big Hit
- Smart Beds Show Promise for COVID Patients
- Now a 'hospital-like' facility, McAllen convention center begins taking COVID-19 patients
- Cigna hit with federal lawsuit alleging Medicare Advantage fraud
Increasing Patient Satisfaction Starts with a Strong Technology Partner
The healthcare industry continues to be rocked by the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hospital Margins Improve in June, Volumes Off
Even with CARES Act money, Kaufman Hall reports YTD operating margins are about -50% compared with 2019.
Healthcare Workers of Color Nearly Twice as Likely as Whites to Get COVID-19
The study also showed that healthcare workers are at least three times more likely than the general public to report...
Home Invisible Block