- Test Sites Quickly Attract Thousands for COVID-19 Vaccine Study
- Provider Directory: How a Golden Record Can Be a Big Hit
- Coronavirus Pandemic Influencing Physician Practice Acquisition Market
- Justice Department files complaint to block Geisinger/Evan agreement
- CDC warns parents to be on lookout for acute flaccid myelitis, a polio-like illness, in children
Increasing Patient Satisfaction Starts with a Strong Technology Partner
The healthcare industry continues to be rocked by the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Smart Beds Show Promise for COVID Patients
Patient deterioration, which refers to the worsening of a patient?s condition during a hospital stay, has become a growing concern...
Hospital Margins Improve in June, Volumes Off
Even with CARES Act money, Kaufman Hall reports YTD operating margins are about -50% compared with 2019.
Home Invisible Block