- 6 Ways to Build the Healthcare System of the Future
- Provider Directory: How a Golden Record Can Be a Big Hit
- U.S. coronavirus cases top 5 million as Americans wait for federal rescue
- Houston health experts highlight Hispanic community's hardships during COVID-19 crisis
- Eleven kids in Washington have been diagnosed with rare coronavirus syndrome
Increasing Patient Satisfaction Starts with a Strong Technology Partner
The healthcare industry continues to be rocked by the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
OIG: Medicare Overpaid Hospitals $267M for Post-Acute-Care Transfers to Home Health
Auditors examined 150 claims and found that only three claims were properly billed and paid by Medicare.
What Should Hospital Leaders Focus on in the Latest Coronavirus Stimulus Package Negotiations?
Heather Meade, a principal at Washington Council Ernst & Young, said it will likely take at least another week to...
Home Invisible Block