- Study finds hydroxychloroquine treatment associated with lower mortality rate for COVID-19 patients
- The road to recovery requires a collaborative three-part approach
- Nevada doctors: Many patients requesting 'doctor's note' for mask exemption
- Texas quadriplegic dies of COVID-19 after hospital refuses treatment, family claims
- Illinois hospital's phone service goes out, leaving patient's family in fear
4 Revenue Cycle Strategies for a Growing Self-pay Population
This article is based on a recent webinar hosted by Waystar about how revenue cycle leaders can leverage technology to...
During Q2, COVID-19 Generated a 'Much Less Dramatic Decline' in Provider M&A Activity
The Kaufman Hall report indicated that sector consolidation was boosted by the potential Advocate Aurora Health-Beaumont deal, among other transactions.
FCC Boosts Rural Health Care Program Funding by $198M
The total support available to eligible health care providers in 2020 will top $802M.
Home Invisible Block