Office telephone systems: A way to better customer service, communication in the office
Physician office staff members are considered the jacks-of-all-trades. They are the generalists who are responsible for administrative work, including quality customer service. But offices can get busy and staff members may feel overwhelmed with telephones ringing off the hook and patients standing at the front desk ready to be checked in and out. This is why an adequate telephone system is essential. It is often the first interaction a patient has with the office.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data