Office telephone systems: A way to better customer service, communication in the office
Physician office staff members are considered the jacks-of-all-trades. They are the generalists who are responsible for administrative work, including quality customer service. But offices can get busy and staff members may feel overwhelmed with telephones ringing off the hook and patients standing at the front desk ready to be checked in and out. This is why an adequate telephone system is essential. It is often the first interaction a patient has with the office.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers