Successful marketing: Four ways to improve your bottom line
Practice providers and office managers may think marketing requires a lot of money due to the cost of implementing newspaper ads, radio spots, TV commercials, or brochures, but these are only one component of marketing. According to Neil Baum, MD, a practicing urologist in New Orleans and a nationally known speaker and author, there are easier ways to market your practice that will also improve your bottom line. Baum introduced the four pillars of success in marketing during the audioconference "Physician Practice Marketing: Strategies to boost your bottom line." The audioconference aired in July and was sponsored by HealthLeaders Media.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes