Healthcare consultant takes CEO position for urology practice
Jill Medzelewski, CEO of UrologyAustin, PLLC, in Texas, says she considers herself the captain of the ship. "All decisions run through me," Medzelewski says. "I meet with the office managers and talk about the projects in place and the changes that we're making." Medzelewski is essentially in charge of a practice with 15 physicians, close to 60 employees, and seven locations spanning a 30-mile stretch across the city of Austin. There are two centers in north Austin, two in south Austin, one in central Austin, and two in Round Rock.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations