Honors and ideas highlight first Marketing Awards
From animated characters that encourage healthy living to picturesque scenes that capture the simplicity of a child's dream of becoming a doctor, hospital marketing campaigns of excellence were the subject of the first HealthLeaders Media Marketing Awards in New York City in November 2007. Representatives from 10 winning organizations participated in roundtable discussions about the creative and strategic work that went into each marketing initiative. They also talked about the return on investment they saw from the campaigns and how they communicated that to hospital executives.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts