Honors and ideas highlight first Marketing Awards
From animated characters that encourage healthy living to picturesque scenes that capture the simplicity of a child's dream of becoming a doctor, hospital marketing campaigns of excellence were the subject of the first HealthLeaders Media Marketing Awards in New York City in November 2007. Representatives from 10 winning organizations participated in roundtable discussions about the creative and strategic work that went into each marketing initiative. They also talked about the return on investment they saw from the campaigns and how they communicated that to hospital executives.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers