Honors and ideas highlight first Marketing Awards
From animated characters that encourage healthy living to picturesque scenes that capture the simplicity of a child's dream of becoming a doctor, hospital marketing campaigns of excellence were the subject of the first HealthLeaders Media Marketing Awards in New York City in November 2007. Representatives from 10 winning organizations participated in roundtable discussions about the creative and strategic work that went into each marketing initiative. They also talked about the return on investment they saw from the campaigns and how they communicated that to hospital executives.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013