Honors and ideas highlight first Marketing Awards
From animated characters that encourage healthy living to picturesque scenes that capture the simplicity of a child's dream of becoming a doctor, hospital marketing campaigns of excellence were the subject of the first HealthLeaders Media Marketing Awards in New York City in November 2007. Representatives from 10 winning organizations participated in roundtable discussions about the creative and strategic work that went into each marketing initiative. They also talked about the return on investment they saw from the campaigns and how they communicated that to hospital executives.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care