Provider needs strategy to collect out-of-network payments
Editor's note: This month's question is addressed by healthcare consultant Reed Tinsley, a member of MCCRA's editorial advisory board who assists physicians, medical groups, and other healthcare entities with managed care contracting issues, operational management, strategic planning, and growth strategies. This response is an expression of opinion or informal guidance and is not intended as legal advice. Please consult with an attorney who is familiar with your circumstances.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US