Credit ratings raise visibility of managed care contracts
A major credit rating service has expanded its analytical coverage to include U.S. hospitals and healthcare systems, heightening scrutiny of provider contracting and reimbursement systems. A good rating enhances an organization's market position, including its ability to negotiate with payers and contract directly with self-insured employers.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US