Comp rises as physician executive market matures
When Ed Millermaier, MD, MBA, began practicing as an internist, he never imagined he'd one day be working in a full-time administrative role. But he started by participating in leadership activities and taking on administrative duties, which led to more administrative duties and leadership responsibilities. And after a long transition, he was working as the chief operating and medical officer for Borgess Ambulatory Care in Kalamazoo, MI.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives