Physician mind-sets give perspective to healthcare trends
Besides the daily job of practicing medicine, physicians are constantly adapting to changes and gravitating toward innovative ways to make their business more productive, profitable, and advanced. In this article, experts discuss mind-sets that physicians say are important or effective in their field. Some ideas have been slow to catch on, and others have already been implemented within the healthcare industry.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor