Healthy eating on the go
Americans eat more food on the go than ever before. We spend more than $400 billion at restaurants. Nearly half the money we spend on food is spent on foods prepared outside the home. We eat 30 meals a year in our cars, and we buy more prepared, processed, and fast foods than ever before. Living a hectic lifestyle, as most physicians do, can limit your diet. Often, doctors don't take steps to eat healthy; instead, they take advantage of what foods are simply available during their strenuous schedule.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'