Online scheduling benefits practices and patients
Spending large amounts of time scheduling appointments, making confirmation calls, and taking cancellations can be a huge burden to practice staff members, considering all of the other duties they are responsible for on a daily basis. With an online scheduling system, staff members have one less task to complete and can rely on the patients to make their own appointments and follow through with this process.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream