Online scheduling benefits practices and patients
Spending large amounts of time scheduling appointments, making confirmation calls, and taking cancellations can be a huge burden to practice staff members, considering all of the other duties they are responsible for on a daily basis. With an online scheduling system, staff members have one less task to complete and can rely on the patients to make their own appointments and follow through with this process.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers