Online scheduling benefits practices and patients
Spending large amounts of time scheduling appointments, making confirmation calls, and taking cancellations can be a huge burden to practice staff members, considering all of the other duties they are responsible for on a daily basis. With an online scheduling system, staff members have one less task to complete and can rely on the patients to make their own appointments and follow through with this process.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts