HSAs offer savings for practice providers
Editor's note: This is the second story in a two-part series about healthcare insurance alternatives/benefits currently available to office staff members in some areas. Cathy Rigby, CMM, CDC, office manager at Atlantic Dermatology, LLC, in Cocoa Beach, FL, says she was satisfied when her practice provider chose an HSA in conjunction with a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) as the practice's new healthcare offering. "What's good for us is that she pays for it all," Rigby says. "If someone is going to give it to you for free, why not take it?"
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'