Maximize revenue by implementing specific front-desk protocols
Too often, providers overlook front-desk procedures as a tool for protecting their money. Having fundamental frontdesk procedures in place is a vital component to having a claim paid the first time it is submitted to the insurance carrier. Front-desk protocols may include, but are not limited to, checking insurance eligibility and benefits, verifying the primary care physician (PCP), collecting copays and outstanding balances, putting in the charges, and answering the phones.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013