Missouri report reveals enrollment, cost trends
Missouri isn't a hotbed of capitation contracting, but the state's annual HMO report provides a bevy of useful financial and operational data. The 2006 Missouri HMO Report, released in September 2007, offers insight into enrollment trends, medical loss ratios, and PMPM costs by service line, product type, and HMO.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'