Missouri report reveals enrollment, cost trends
Missouri isn't a hotbed of capitation contracting, but the state's annual HMO report provides a bevy of useful financial and operational data. The 2006 Missouri HMO Report, released in September 2007, offers insight into enrollment trends, medical loss ratios, and PMPM costs by service line, product type, and HMO.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts