Make data reporting successful at your hospital
Providing the public with a clear view of everything that's going on at your hospital can be intimidating, but being transparent with your data can lead to better-informed consumers and happier medical staffs. That was the message of Posting Quality Data: How Your Hospital Can Make Transparency Work, a Webcast recently presented by HealthLeaders Media. "It's no surprise and no secret that people are dissatisfied with the healthcare system," said Beth Feldpush, senior associate director for policy at the American Hospital Association, who spoke during the Webcast. "During a recent American Hospital Association Survey, six in 10 rated the healthcare system as fair or poor. But this is nothing new."
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives