Consider a management system to enhance productivity
Not every physician practice can afford an EMR system, but that doesn't mean there's no place for technology in your office. For example, a document management system is a simpler and less costly solution to help practices manage everyday projects, solve work flow issues, and increase revenue and productivity. How document management systems work Simply put, a document management system is a computer system (or set of computer programs) used to track and store electronic documents and/or images of paper documents.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions