Patient-responsible, education-driven technology
More and more physician practices are adopting new technology systems and devices as a way to provide a patient-focused environment with easy access to important medical information and open lines of communication. Offering interactive services in the office gives those already technical, Web-savvy patients a greater connection to providers, but more importantly, it allows people to take better responsibility for their own health.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts