What can healthcare marketers learn from other industries?
Editor's note: Healthcare Marketing Advisor is pleased to introduce a new feature: Ask the Experts. Each month, we'll ask our advisory board members to answer a question about hospital and health system marketing. This month, we asked the board, "What tactics and best practices can healthcare marketers borrow from marketers in other industries?" Their answers follow.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream