What can healthcare marketers learn from other industries?
Editor's note: Healthcare Marketing Advisor is pleased to introduce a new feature: Ask the Experts. Each month, we'll ask our advisory board members to answer a question about hospital and health system marketing. This month, we asked the board, "What tactics and best practices can healthcare marketers borrow from marketers in other industries?" Their answers follow.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away