What can healthcare marketers learn from other industries?
Editor's note: Healthcare Marketing Advisor is pleased to introduce a new feature: Ask the Experts. Each month, we'll ask our advisory board members to answer a question about hospital and health system marketing. This month, we asked the board, "What tactics and best practices can healthcare marketers borrow from marketers in other industries?" Their answers follow.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files