What can healthcare marketers learn from other industries?
Editor's note: Healthcare Marketing Advisor is pleased to introduce a new feature: Ask the Experts. Each month, we'll ask our advisory board members to answer a question about hospital and health system marketing. This month, we asked the board, "What tactics and best practices can healthcare marketers borrow from marketers in other industries?" Their answers follow.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Top Reason for Nurse Turnover: Managers
- CEO Exchange: Pressure is On to Partner, Drive Quality
- House OKs Cassidy's 'keep your plan' bill
- How MA plans to re-enroll 450,000 residents in health insurance
- Medicare is pricier in unhealthy states, study says
- Behind the CVS Health Rebranding Strategy
- CMS Pitches Medicare Appeals Deal to Hospitals