What can healthcare marketers learn from other industries?
Editor's note: Healthcare Marketing Advisor is pleased to introduce a new feature: Ask the Experts. Each month, we'll ask our advisory board members to answer a question about hospital and health system marketing. This month, we asked the board, "What tactics and best practices can healthcare marketers borrow from marketers in other industries?" Their answers follow.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments