A Marketer's Guide to Brand Strategy: Three branding myths
The following is an excerpt from A Marketer's Guide to Brand Strategy: Advanced Techniques for Healthcare Organizations by Chris Bevolo, owner and director of client strategy for GeigerBevolo, Inc., a healthcare branding firm based in Twin Cities, MN. The book covers some of the common confusions related to branding and lists five popular branding myths that have taken hold in healthcare. Some are related to the healthcare industry, but others are common throughout business. In either case, it's important to understand these myths so that they can be managed in your organization when building brands, Bevolo writes.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers