Teamwork helps build relationships with physicians
A vital element of relationship-building with physicians is recognizing their priorities and then working to integrate your hospital's approach to respond to their needs. With increasing frequency, recruitment of a practice colleague is a very real challenge for physicians. This month, I spoke to my colleague Allison McCarthy about this hot topic.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013