Strategies to better relax while on vacation
Paul Blair, MD, a facial plastic surgeon who owns a solo private practice in Hurricane, WV, remembers one of his patients asking him how much vacation time he usually took. He recalls thinking he and his family take less than two weeks of vacation during an entire year.
But when it comes to vacation, the quality is often more important than the quantity.
Whether you take a short weekend trip or a two-week vacation, you’re more likely to get a real break and enjoy yourself if it’s planned as far in advance as possible and done efficiently, Blair says.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US