Strategies to better relax while on vacation
Paul Blair, MD, a facial plastic surgeon who owns a solo private practice in Hurricane, WV, remembers one of his patients asking him how much vacation time he usually took. He recalls thinking he and his family take less than two weeks of vacation during an entire year.
But when it comes to vacation, the quality is often more important than the quantity.
Whether you take a short weekend trip or a two-week vacation, you’re more likely to get a real break and enjoy yourself if it’s planned as far in advance as possible and done efficiently, Blair says.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus