Keep patients singing your practice's praises
Customer service is a principle that groups can’t afford to take for granted—it’s the key to protecting the existing revenue base and generating new market share, says Kevin W. Sullivan, cofounder of Sullivan-Luallin, a San Diego–based healthcare consultancy that specializes in customer service.
Running a company that conducts patient satisfaction surveys for roughly 1,500 physician practices annually, Sullivan has learned a thing or two about what keeps patients happy. Not surprisingly, top-scoring practices throughout the country hold certain traits in common.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March
- How the high cost of medical care is affecting Americans
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- Dr. Oz gets fact-checked and the results aren't pretty