Compare your practice to these physician productivity and cost benchmarks
If your medical group practice is seeing operating costs rise faster than revenue, you’re not alone. Data from the Englewood, CO–based Medical Group Management Association’s (MGMA) Cost Survey: 2007 Reports Based on 2006 Data (Cost Survey hereafter) suggest that even efficiently managed medical groups are struggling to cope with dwindling reimbursement increases from commercial and government payers. The reports offer insights into trends in capitation revenue and operational costs both for multispecialty and single-specialty physician practices.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus