The Doctor's Office, June 2008
Should you outsource your practice’s billing?
Take proper steps to document consultations accurately
Expected Medicare reimbursement cut brings uncertainty U.S. senator’s proposal could bring payment stability to physicians
Two departments, one goal
Conduct an A/R analysis: Get paid the money you deserve
The Breakroom (PDF only)
Professional strategies to sell your house quickly
The power of yoga may be best medicine for busy doctors
Take control of your financial situation in two easy steps
Analyze top two expenses to boost your bottom line
How can we stop losing money to silent PPOs?
Maximize revenue with a well-defined retail strategy
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'