Conduct an A/R analysis: Get paid the money you deserve
Identify your mistakes, maintain a process to increase cash flow
In the healthcare industry, physicians run tests and analyze results to help diagnose a patient.
An A/R analysis can work the same way by offering ways to identify and ultimately repair the billing processes in your practice.
“The fundamental problem starts with bad management,” says Chris Zaenger, practice management consultant at Z Management Group Ltd. in Barrington, IL. “Practices are disorganized. They don’t have copies of their contracts. All they know is that they’re getting paid less and they don’t have enough staff to monitor it.”
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- 50 Years of Fighting Pressure Ulcers Called Into Question
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots