Conduct an A/R analysis: Get paid the money you deserve
Identify your mistakes, maintain a process to increase cash flow
In the healthcare industry, physicians run tests and analyze results to help diagnose a patient.
An A/R analysis can work the same way by offering ways to identify and ultimately repair the billing processes in your practice.
“The fundamental problem starts with bad management,” says Chris Zaenger, practice management consultant at Z Management Group Ltd. in Barrington, IL. “Practices are disorganized. They don’t have copies of their contracts. All they know is that they’re getting paid less and they don’t have enough staff to monitor it.”
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health