Professional strategies to sell your house quickly
If you are thinking about accepting a job offer that requires relocation, you will probably want to sell your house as soon as possible—a challenge in today’s slow housing market.
Time pressures and the prospect of paying two mortgages can be daunting. However, by working with an expert to develop an organized plan and following a few best practices, you can increase your chances of selling your house in time for your expected move.
The first step is to interview several real estate professionals in your area, says Gerri Detweiler, a credit advisor at Credit.com in San Francisco.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Limiting choice to control health spending: A caution