Professional strategies to sell your house quickly
If you are thinking about accepting a job offer that requires relocation, you will probably want to sell your house as soon as possible—a challenge in today’s slow housing market.
Time pressures and the prospect of paying two mortgages can be daunting. However, by working with an expert to develop an organized plan and following a few best practices, you can increase your chances of selling your house in time for your expected move.
The first step is to interview several real estate professionals in your area, says Gerri Detweiler, a credit advisor at Credit.com in San Francisco.
- Ratcheting Up Patient Experience Has a Downside
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- Narrow Networks Enjoying a Resurgence
- Physicians Trained in High-Cost Regions Spend More
- HL20: Anne Wojcicki—Unlocking Consumer Access to Genetics
- Christmas Tree Syndrome Season Underway
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic
- HL20: Tom X. Lee, MD—Reinventing Primary Care
- Population Health Starts with Ending Hunger
- HL20: José Ramón Fernández-Peña, MD, MPA—A Welcoming Approach