Professional strategies to sell your house quickly
If you are thinking about accepting a job offer that requires relocation, you will probably want to sell your house as soon as possible—a challenge in today’s slow housing market.
Time pressures and the prospect of paying two mortgages can be daunting. However, by working with an expert to develop an organized plan and following a few best practices, you can increase your chances of selling your house in time for your expected move.
The first step is to interview several real estate professionals in your area, says Gerri Detweiler, a credit advisor at Credit.com in San Francisco.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services