Professional strategies to sell your house quickly
If you are thinking about accepting a job offer that requires relocation, you will probably want to sell your house as soon as possible—a challenge in today’s slow housing market.
Time pressures and the prospect of paying two mortgages can be daunting. However, by working with an expert to develop an organized plan and following a few best practices, you can increase your chances of selling your house in time for your expected move.
The first step is to interview several real estate professionals in your area, says Gerri Detweiler, a credit advisor at Credit.com in San Francisco.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- Healthcare Costs 'An Abomination' Says Senate Finance Committee Chair
- Healthcare Consolidation: M&A Not the Only Way
- 6 CNO-to-CEO Strategies
- PwC: Pace of Rising Medical Costs Slowing