Professional strategies to sell your house quickly
If you are thinking about accepting a job offer that requires relocation, you will probably want to sell your house as soon as possible—a challenge in today’s slow housing market.
Time pressures and the prospect of paying two mortgages can be daunting. However, by working with an expert to develop an organized plan and following a few best practices, you can increase your chances of selling your house in time for your expected move.
The first step is to interview several real estate professionals in your area, says Gerri Detweiler, a credit advisor at Credit.com in San Francisco.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- 3 Things the Ice Bucket Challenge Can Teach Hospital Marketers