Analyze top two expenses to boost your bottom line
There are two ways to improve your net income: increase your revenue and decrease your expenses. In theory, the po-tential to do the former is infinite, whereas the latter is limited by the minimum cash necessary to run your practice. But the reality many physicians face is that they can only see so many more patients, launch so many ancillary services, and so on. Therefore, overhead management is crucial.
- Two-Midnights Rule Spells Grim Financial Forecast for Hospitals
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- Researchers Link ICD-10 Shift to Financial Losses
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion