Combine local, national data when developing comp plan
Finding relevant data in compensation surveys can require filtering out a lot of unnecessary data. There are several industry compensation surveys to choose from, each containing hundreds of pages of data sliced into multiple categories. And since fall 2007’s Stark III regulation changes eliminated the guidelines that required fair market value (FMV) to be calculated using at least four national safe harbor benchmarking sources, there are more options for determining FMV than before.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013