Would you like a cleaning with that eggplant?
Joint venture puts dental clinic in Texas supermarket
Medical clinics have begun to find purchase in markets across the United States, and their dental counterparts may not be too far behind.
All Smiles Dental Center, a Dallas-based operator of more than a dozen dental clinics in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, collaborated with Carnival Food Store to open a dental office in the Plano branch of the supermarket chain in April. It may be the first dental office in a non–department store retail setting in the United States, say Carnival and All Smiles officials.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- Healthcare Costs 'An Abomination' Says Senate Finance Committee Chair
- Healthcare Consolidation: M&A Not the Only Way
- 6 CNO-to-CEO Strategies
- PwC: Pace of Rising Medical Costs Slowing