Would you like a cleaning with that eggplant?
Joint venture puts dental clinic in Texas supermarket
Medical clinics have begun to find purchase in markets across the United States, and their dental counterparts may not be too far behind.
All Smiles Dental Center, a Dallas-based operator of more than a dozen dental clinics in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, collaborated with Carnival Food Store to open a dental office in the Plano branch of the supermarket chain in April. It may be the first dental office in a non–department store retail setting in the United States, say Carnival and All Smiles officials.
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- Reducing Readmissions Starts with Better Collaboration
- Ebola: A New Normal in Dallas
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- How Educated Nurses Save Money
- Health Literacy Month Gets a Boost from Payers