Would you like a cleaning with that eggplant?
Joint venture puts dental clinic in Texas supermarket
Medical clinics have begun to find purchase in markets across the United States, and their dental counterparts may not be too far behind.
All Smiles Dental Center, a Dallas-based operator of more than a dozen dental clinics in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, collaborated with Carnival Food Store to open a dental office in the Plano branch of the supermarket chain in April. It may be the first dental office in a non–department store retail setting in the United States, say Carnival and All Smiles officials.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion