Would you like a cleaning with that eggplant?
Joint venture puts dental clinic in Texas supermarket
Medical clinics have begun to find purchase in markets across the United States, and their dental counterparts may not be too far behind.
All Smiles Dental Center, a Dallas-based operator of more than a dozen dental clinics in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, collaborated with Carnival Food Store to open a dental office in the Plano branch of the supermarket chain in April. It may be the first dental office in a non–department store retail setting in the United States, say Carnival and All Smiles officials.
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- The case for concierge medicine