Would you like a cleaning with that eggplant?
Joint venture puts dental clinic in Texas supermarket
Medical clinics have begun to find purchase in markets across the United States, and their dental counterparts may not be too far behind.
All Smiles Dental Center, a Dallas-based operator of more than a dozen dental clinics in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, collaborated with Carnival Food Store to open a dental office in the Plano branch of the supermarket chain in April. It may be the first dental office in a non–department store retail setting in the United States, say Carnival and All Smiles officials.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US