A flat horizon?
Future growth uncertain for Delta of California
The nation’s largest dental plan reported significant growth in enrollment, revenue, and earnings for 2007, but its CEO says the increased competition in the dental market could flatten the trend this year.
San Francisco–based Delta Dental of California reported revenue of $5.4 billion in 2007, up $300 million, or about 6%, from 2006. Membership also increased by about 1.5 million, to 23 million systemwide. About one third of that growth came from California.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care