Relationships key to reaching cultural groups
You’ve spent thousands on radio and television advertisements, hired bilingual employees, and translated parts of your Web site into Spanish, but you just can’t seem to reach the growing Hispanic population in your hospital’s service area.
This scenario is becoming more and more common for hospital marketers as the U.S. immigrant population grows. Hoping to reach out to the whole community, marketers in urban and rural settings are using the marketing tools that have been most successful to them in reaching the mainstream population—but to no avail.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Small Doesn't Mean Doomed