Relationships key to reaching cultural groups
You’ve spent thousands on radio and television advertisements, hired bilingual employees, and translated parts of your Web site into Spanish, but you just can’t seem to reach the growing Hispanic population in your hospital’s service area.
This scenario is becoming more and more common for hospital marketers as the U.S. immigrant population grows. Hoping to reach out to the whole community, marketers in urban and rural settings are using the marketing tools that have been most successful to them in reaching the mainstream population—but to no avail.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings