Relationships key to reaching cultural groups
You’ve spent thousands on radio and television advertisements, hired bilingual employees, and translated parts of your Web site into Spanish, but you just can’t seem to reach the growing Hispanic population in your hospital’s service area.
This scenario is becoming more and more common for hospital marketers as the U.S. immigrant population grows. Hoping to reach out to the whole community, marketers in urban and rural settings are using the marketing tools that have been most successful to them in reaching the mainstream population—but to no avail.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare