Relationships key to reaching cultural groups
You’ve spent thousands on radio and television advertisements, hired bilingual employees, and translated parts of your Web site into Spanish, but you just can’t seem to reach the growing Hispanic population in your hospital’s service area.
This scenario is becoming more and more common for hospital marketers as the U.S. immigrant population grows. Hoping to reach out to the whole community, marketers in urban and rural settings are using the marketing tools that have been most successful to them in reaching the mainstream population—but to no avail.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care