Relationships key to reaching cultural groups
You’ve spent thousands on radio and television advertisements, hired bilingual employees, and translated parts of your Web site into Spanish, but you just can’t seem to reach the growing Hispanic population in your hospital’s service area.
This scenario is becoming more and more common for hospital marketers as the U.S. immigrant population grows. Hoping to reach out to the whole community, marketers in urban and rural settings are using the marketing tools that have been most successful to them in reaching the mainstream population—but to no avail.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Excluded Benefits Lists Spark Debate