High employee morale leads to high patient satisfaction
For the past three years, Southwestern Vermont Medical Center (SVMC), a 99-bed facility in Bennington, has ranked in the 95th percentile for patient satisfaction in its emergency department (ED) and inpatient services.
Staff members at SVMC attribute the hospital’s success to good communication skills and high employee morale.
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Substance Abuse Resurfaces Among Anesthesiologists in Training
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT