High employee morale leads to high patient satisfaction
For the past three years, Southwestern Vermont Medical Center (SVMC), a 99-bed facility in Bennington, has ranked in the 95th percentile for patient satisfaction in its emergency department (ED) and inpatient services.
Staff members at SVMC attribute the hospital’s success to good communication skills and high employee morale.
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Providers Prep for New Payment Models as Population Health Grows
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- 3 Ways to Rev Employee Development Programs
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- Aligning Executive Compensation with Provider Mission