High employee morale leads to high patient satisfaction
For the past three years, Southwestern Vermont Medical Center (SVMC), a 99-bed facility in Bennington, has ranked in the 95th percentile for patient satisfaction in its emergency department (ED) and inpatient services.
Staff members at SVMC attribute the hospital’s success to good communication skills and high employee morale.
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Hospitals Profit On Bloodstream Infections
- Less Blood Testing for Some Surgeries Safe, Cost Effective
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Lower ED Margins Demand a Better Strategy
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions