Talking to consumers can take your Web site to new levels
Emory Healthcare has always done a good job of communicating its brand through traditional media, said Sandra Mackey, executive director of marketing at the Atlanta-based health system, but until fall 2007, its Web site told a different story.
“Our Web site didn’t reflect a clear execution of Emory’s brand. We had to rethink how we reach consumers through the use of new media,” Mackey said during the April 3 HealthLeaders Media Webcast “Five Easy-to-Use New Media Options for Healthcare Marketers.”
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs