Consumerism, your call center, and the new consumer
Editor’s note: The following is a book excerpt from Turn Calls into Customers: Maximize Customer Experience with Your Call Center, written by Judith A. Brown and published this month by HealthLeaders Media.
To purchase the book, visit www.healthleadersmedia.com/books.
It is nearly impossible today to pick up a healthcare publication—or even a newspaper or weekly news magazine—and not see articles about the movement toward consumerism in healthcare. There are public and private initiatives underway to expand this movement further, forcing it into the national spotlight.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion