Longtime executive director, COO resign; Feldman in interim role
James B. Bramson, DDS, executive director of the American Dental Association (ADA), and Mary Logan, chief operating officer (COO), abruptly resigned in mid-April, apparently at the behest of the ADA board of directors. In what some see as a rare move for a lobbying group, ADA President Mark J. Feldman, DMD, an endodontist who practices in Queens, NY, was appointed interim executive director.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues