Understand types of referral sources to reach out in the right way
Build awareness, communication to create a large patient base
If you’re not connecting on a personal level with your fellow physicians, you’ll probably be another specialty practice waiting around for referrals.
However, to make a meaningful connection, you need to understand the different types of referring practices and tailor your outreach strategy accordingly.
Every physician should be familiar with his or her sources of referral business.
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hospital Pricing Data Dump Won't Hurt You, Yet
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Telemedicine is Retail Health Clinics' Newest Tool
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations