Understand types of referral sources to reach out in the right way
Build awareness, communication to create a large patient base
If you’re not connecting on a personal level with your fellow physicians, you’ll probably be another specialty practice waiting around for referrals.
However, to make a meaningful connection, you need to understand the different types of referring practices and tailor your outreach strategy accordingly.
Every physician should be familiar with his or her sources of referral business.
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion