Find effective marketing from the right practice administrator
In an ideal world, you’d be able to hire an experienced professional marketing director to manage your program—that is if your practice is large enough and has room in the budget.
But if someone else handles marketing development, such as a physician, a practice administrator, or another executive, it is vital that the person is able to devote the appropriate time to the job. Ideally, this is an individual who understands the importance of relationship building and customer service. This individual will make sure that physicians are on time for appointments and that they follow up appropriately with referring physicians.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal