Find effective marketing from the right practice administrator
In an ideal world, you’d be able to hire an experienced professional marketing director to manage your program—that is if your practice is large enough and has room in the budget.
But if someone else handles marketing development, such as a physician, a practice administrator, or another executive, it is vital that the person is able to devote the appropriate time to the job. Ideally, this is an individual who understands the importance of relationship building and customer service. This individual will make sure that physicians are on time for appointments and that they follow up appropriately with referring physicians.
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- Reducing Readmissions Starts with Better Collaboration
- Ebola: A New Normal in Dallas
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- Partners HealthCare M&A Deal Under Scrutiny
- How Educated Nurses Save Money
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars