Focus group veterans share their secrets
Of all the tools in a healthcare marketer’s toolkit, the focus group is one of the most valuable. However, just as a carpenter shouldn’t operate a table saw without proper training, a physician practice shouldn’t conduct a focus group without the right knowledge.
The foremost mistake medical groups make with this exercise is trying to accomplish too much in what should be a narrowly focused session, says Kenneth T. Hertz, CMPE, a senior consultant and principal at the Medical Group Management Association.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised