Focus group veterans share their secrets
Of all the tools in a healthcare marketer’s toolkit, the focus group is one of the most valuable. However, just as a carpenter shouldn’t operate a table saw without proper training, a physician practice shouldn’t conduct a focus group without the right knowledge.
The foremost mistake medical groups make with this exercise is trying to accomplish too much in what should be a narrowly focused session, says Kenneth T. Hertz, CMPE, a senior consultant and principal at the Medical Group Management Association.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians