Merge recruitment, retention efforts to keep top physicians
Many of the same market forces that have made recruitment more difficult and a higher priority recently, such as physician shortages, demographic changes, and generational attitude differences, have also increased several facilities’ focus on physician retention. In fact, recruitment and retention are inextricably tied together.
The following five action points will help practice leaders improve physician retention.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows