Merge recruitment, retention efforts to keep top physicians
Many of the same market forces that have made recruitment more difficult and a higher priority recently, such as physician shortages, demographic changes, and generational attitude differences, have also increased several facilities’ focus on physician retention. In fact, recruitment and retention are inextricably tied together.
The following five action points will help practice leaders improve physician retention.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Hospital Pricing Data Dump Won't Hurt You, Yet
- Telemedicine is Retail Health Clinics' Newest Tool