Seven simple ways to improve physician relations
Healthcare marketers have plenty of responsibilities on their plate, from conducting market research to launching multimedia campaigns to proving return on investments. Marketing to physicians, which is a new focus for many hospitals, is one more complicated task to add to the mix.
But when it comes to physician relations, sometimes a small change can make a big difference.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care