Seven simple ways to improve physician relations
Healthcare marketers have plenty of responsibilities on their plate, from conducting market research to launching multimedia campaigns to proving return on investments. Marketing to physicians, which is a new focus for many hospitals, is one more complicated task to add to the mix.
But when it comes to physician relations, sometimes a small change can make a big difference.
- 'Mega Boards' Could be Rural Healthcare Disruptor
- 1 in 5 Eligible Hospitals Penalized for HACs
- HL20: Rebecca Katz—Cooking Up Sustainable Nourishment
- Meaningful Use Payment Adjustments Begin
- HL20: Peter Semczuk, DDS, MPH—Taking on the Big Challenges
- PA hospital to pay $662,000 to settle Medicare fraud case
- Supreme Court to hear Obamacare subsidy challenge in March
- Dr. Oz gets fact-checked and the results aren't pretty
- How the high cost of medical care is affecting Americans
- HL20: Lee Aase—Who's Behind @MayoClinic