Seven simple ways to improve physician relations
Healthcare marketers have plenty of responsibilities on their plate, from conducting market research to launching multimedia campaigns to proving return on investments. Marketing to physicians, which is a new focus for many hospitals, is one more complicated task to add to the mix.
But when it comes to physician relations, sometimes a small change can make a big difference.
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- 50 Years of Fighting Pressure Ulcers Called Into Question
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots