Benchmark your cap rates against this profitable IPA
As a taste of the in-depth capitation data you’ll see in HCPro’s 2009 Capitation Survey, a California IPA provided 2007 commercial and Medicare cap rates for a comprehensive group of clinical services for the 2008 Capitation Survey, published by HCPro in January. The data in Figure 4, below, offer insights into the capitation contracting and management strategy of an experienced healthcare organization.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program