Benchmark your cap rates against this profitable IPA
As a taste of the in-depth capitation data you’ll see in HCPro’s 2009 Capitation Survey, a California IPA provided 2007 commercial and Medicare cap rates for a comprehensive group of clinical services for the 2008 Capitation Survey, published by HCPro in January. The data in Figure 4, below, offer insights into the capitation contracting and management strategy of an experienced healthcare organization.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'