Healthcare Marketing Advisor, July 2008
Striving to turn searchers into patients
Why is healthcare so behind in Web 2.0?
International hospitals win patients with quality, experience
CMS’ Hospital Compare ad tops list of bad ads
What’s your ‘red letter’ day?
In a sea of controversy, blogs can be life rafts
Does your marketing have the energy of lightning?
Everyone wants to grow, but is the potential there?
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big