Healthcare Marketing Advisor, July 2008
Striving to turn searchers into patients
Why is healthcare so behind in Web 2.0?
International hospitals win patients with quality, experience
CMS’ Hospital Compare ad tops list of bad ads
What’s your ‘red letter’ day?
In a sea of controversy, blogs can be life rafts
Does your marketing have the energy of lightning?
Everyone wants to grow, but is the potential there?
- $6.4B Henry Ford, Beaumont Merger Failed on Cultural Hurdles
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Uncompensated Care Faces a Double Hit in Some States
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- Hospital Pricing Transparency a Marketing Game Changer