Real estate slump hinders doctor recruitment
Who would have guessed that the drop in home sales would dramatically affect how hospitals and physician practices recruit physicians? It may not have seemed like an obvious connection when the first news of a real estate crisis broke, but facilities are quickly learning that the bad housing market is directly affecting physician recruitment efforts, and many are looking for ways to adapt.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers